JOIN US TO SERVE OUR COMMUNITY AND PAY IT FORWARD.
We are always looking for big-hearted, willing people to collaborate with us so that we can serve our communities even better.
Branches of Hope Volunteer Form
CASEWORK ASSISTANTS (STOP & ROAD)
SERVICE PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT (ROAD)
INTERPRETERS (STOP & ROAD)
- Provide interpretation service during meetings with trafficked individuals with limited English proficiency
- Translate documents from English to the required languages for individuals who are seeking legal remedy
- Please click and take a look at the job description
COMMUNICATIONS SUPPORT (BOH)
HOMEWORK SUPPORT TUTOR (ROAD)
- Provide homework assistance to P1 students for 3 months (Oct 2023 – Dec 2023 or Jan 2024 – Mar 2024 or Apr 2024 – Jun 2024)
- Must be able to speak, read and write in Chinese
- Available on at least three weekdays from 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Compensation: $200 per session
- Please complete the volunteer sign up form and email email@example.com to express interest