If you have a passion for social justice and serving the marginalised, you may be just who we’re looking for to join our staff team. To enquire, send an email to email@example.com with the corresponding job title in the subject line.
ROAD Financial Assistance Administrator
Refugees Opportunity and Development (ROAD) Programme is an initiative of Branches of Hope Ltd. The focus of ROAD is to provide assistance to the Refugee and Asylum Seeker (RAS) community. ROAD programme provides social support, financial assistance, and educational opportunities to the RAS community.
Currently, we have a full time position that directly reports to the ROAD Programme Manager. This position will require the person to work on Sundays and some evenings.
Responsible for financial payouts to the RAS community including assistance, educational program assistance, emergency assistance and transportation.
Prepare and keep proper records of RAS member’s attendance at various meetings.
Update and alert ROAD team on current RAS member’s status in respect of financial eligibility.
To man the kitchen and food for RAS fellowships and other events as needed.
Work with Line Manager, Case Worker and Accounting Team for processing of paper work and accounting procedure; and allocation of finances during the week.
- Minimum qualification of a degree or equivalent is required.
- Highly organised, self-driven with proven administrative experience.
- Good computer skills, discrete and sensitive to details.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken. Cantonese or French will be a bonus.
- Able to work with cash and numbers, and possess great interpersonal skill.
- Catering and hospitality skills will be excellent.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter, resume and any relevant references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 5pm, 27 July 2018
Fundraising Team Manager
Currently, we have a full time position that directly reports to the CEO and works alongside the Management Team of STOP. and ROAD Programme Managers. The incumbent is to spearhead and execute the fundraising strategy, as well as looking after the donor care.
Develop and implement fundraising strategies
Lead fundraising efforts and manage fundraising team, meet annual fundraising goals, develop and manage relationships with individuals and organisations for the purpose of fundraising
Work with Programme Managers to position Branches of Hope’s work as projects and programmes that are attractive to potential partners and present supporters
Identify and build relationships with organisations and individuals who will likely become partners and supporters. Maintain and work to deepen current relationships. Lead and manage team to be relationship-focused.
Plan and oversee fundraising events
Work with Programme Managers in order to run campaigns that raise monthly sponsorship support
Work with Advisory Committee to develop fundraising and raise awareness of Branches of Hope
Work with Marketing & Communications Officer to develop and implement communications strategies that will increase Branches of Hope’s visibility within Hong Kong and maintain partners and supporters
Oversee use of website, print materials, media campaigns, events, and social media to communicate the message of Branches of Hope
Manage internal communications, marketing campaigns, and branch strengthening. Developing and implementing marketing strategies. Use all available tools to raise public awareness of Branches of Hope.
- Degree holder or equivalent with minimum 8 years of relevant working experience
- An accomplished networker with strong connection in the targeted geographic market
- Great client /customer service skills and a passionate desire on social justice
- Team player mentality with strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including superior written and spoken communication
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Strong follow-up skills with attention to detail
- Must be a fluent bilingual speaker in both Chinese and English
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter, resume and any relevant references to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 5pm, 10 August 2018.